- Lecturer: Dr. Francesco Banterle
- Period: 15th-26th June 2015
- Room: "Sala Seminari Ovest"
- Time: from 15:00 (3:00pm) to 17:00 (5:00pm)
- Building: Department of Computer Science, University of Pisa
This course introduces High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging theory and applications.
Many topics covering the full HDR imaging pipeline will be presented such as:
image and video acquisition, HDR displays and printing, tone mapping, inverse (reverse) tone mapping,
image and video compression, and image-based lighting.
Books and other resources